Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vintage Minis

Well the vinatage minis are over and I think we can call it a success...despite the 150 degree weather and the influx of grasshoppers. Thank you to everyone for coming out and for braving the heat! This event seemed so popular that we will be hosting another one! Introducing.. FALL MINIS! Fall sessions are my favorite..I absolutely love the colors, the leaves, and the weather! Sessions will take place Sun Oct 24 at Edwin Warner park in Nashville. Sessions are first come first serve..first slot is at 12! Email me if you are interested! Due to the high demand of these sessions if you book a spot PLEASE show up and be on time! Now on to the vintage... check out these adorable kids!













































and my favorite image of the day



doesn't she just look like she's off to the derby? LOVE!

1 comment: