Thursday, June 17, 2010

Heather & Mike

Heather and Mike..I just don't even know where to start with this couple. They are just my favorite! I have been lucky to have several sessions with the 2 of them, and I have loved every single one of them. Niki and I got to travel to Destin this weekend to help capture pictures from their special day. Every thing was beautiful! How often are you lucky enough to have a crew of beautiful people, in an amazing house, on a gorgeous beach!?!? Ya not often! I know you 2 will be deliriously happy, and I look forward to the big things God has in store for your new family! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your amazing wedding!













































And my favorite moment of the day...
Mike saw Heather for the first time and this is what he said
"What did you do?" -Mike
"What do you mean?" -Heather
"You look...perfect!"-Mike

and that is why I love these 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment