Sunday, January 17, 2010

Taylor's Senior Pics


Taylor needed some new senior pictures, so we headed to downtown Clarksville for a shoot. I just got an new 10mm fisheye, and what a great group I had to try it out on. Some of Taylor's friends joined him for his session, and we got some great (and hysterical) shots. This is a bigger sneak peak than usual but I loved them all! Enjoy your sneak peak guys, there are lots more to come!





    
                              

















































3 comments:

  1. I think these are great! The fisheye is very cool I thought it was weird at first but I like it. The guys look like they are having fun, thats a great idea to have friends in your senior pics. I need to remember that!Do I need to go ahead and book you for my kid's senior pictures now? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I am way jealous of that fisheye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're phenomenal with that camera. No one has ever captured Taylor's eyes like that! Thank you for helping me capture this time of his life so that I can keep it close to my heart. Thank you again and again and again! Could I book you now for Prom, Snowball Dance, Senior Baseball Nite, and another Fun Friend Day?
    EXCELLENCE!!!
    deb

    ReplyDelete